Pyrex dish (for marinade or use large freezer bag)
Baking sheet covered with aluminum foil and large enough to fit all chicken breasts
PAM Non-stick spray
Large Non-stick skillet (for sautéing)
3-4 large skinless chicken breasts, scored
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 to 3/4 cup olive oil
Juice from one lemon
Juice from 1/2 lime
3-4 tsp of Cavender's Greek Seasoning
2 tsp of Cayenne
2-3 tsp of Freshly ground pepper to generously coat one side of chicken
2-3 tsp of Kosher salt, enough to generously coat one side of chicken
1. Wash your hands.
2. Place chicken breasts in a pyrex dish after scoring the breast with a sharp knife
8. Make sure you push garlic and spices into the scored slats of the chicken breast and any other layers.
11. Remove chicken from marinade onto a plate with paper towels and pat dry.
13. Cover your baking sheet in foil or use PAM non-stick spray
14. Heat your non-stick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH.
19. Slice the chicken and serve with your salad, rice or taters.