Modify this recipe from Smitten Kitchen to suit your taste buds. Try apples, plums, or pears.
Pyrex or oven-proof baking dish
Mini-Blender, ie Magic Bullet or Ninja
3-4 peaches, halved and pitted
1/3 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup raw sugar (you can use granulated, white sugar, but this adds texture and crunch)
1/4 cup whole oats (optional, but this is better with it)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbls of cold butter, cubed
1. Wash the peaches and wash your hands.
2. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
3. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit.
6. Combine the cold butter and blender mixture in a small bowl. You can try adding butter to blender but it just isn't enough with a Magic Bullet.
9. Place the peaches into the oven-proof dish.
Post a Comment