Beginning of the semester is always busy! You've made a committment to stay on top of your work load, at least for the first day...you'll see how it goes!
You're off to classes, home, ultimate frisbee, classes, study, gym, hang out, nap, etc.; and, somewhere between all those events...you gotta eat. So make it good!
Take a stab at these handy snacks I found on the Food Networks 'after school' suggestions: Ham-Scallion Pinwheels. Great snack for tailgating or having people over, too!
No cooking skills required!
Ham Pinwheel Rollups
Sundried Tomato Wraps
1(8oz) Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
(Or use 50% Boursin / 50% cream cheese)
2-3 green onions, finely sliced
Deli Ham, thin slices
Cucumber, thinly sliced
1. Definetely wash your hands!
2. Combine and whip softened cream cheese, boursin, and scallions with a fork.
3. Spread the cheese mixture across each wrap to the edges.
4. Add cucumber if you like.
5. Arrange slices of ham next.
6. Roll the whole thing up like a fat cigar.
7. Slice off 1/4"-1/2" rounds.
8. Layer on platter and
9. Serve with your favorite mustard!