3-quart sauce pan
Knife, for chopping
Stove top with functioning burners
2 cans (15oz) black beans
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 jalapeños, diced and seeded unless you like a lot of heat
1 Tbls red wine vinegar
Fresh ground pepper
1/2 - 1 lime, juiced
1 tsp of honey
1-2 tsp of hot sauce, depending on how hot you want it
Flour, corn or wheat tortillas
Cheddar cheese or Cojita cheese
Sauteed bell peppers and onions, ie like Chipotle's fajita mix
1. Wash your hands.
2. Empty the beans into your saucepan and set heat to "LOW-MED".
5. Add red wine vinegar and lime juice, starting with 1/2 of lime.
6. Add your honey
7. Add the hot sauce.
8. Stir and combine all ingredients and let simmer on LOW, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
9. Prepare all the fixin's and set the table!
10. Begin your assembly line--you'll forget all about the meat!
11. Wrap it up and take a bite...hmmmm! Satisfying!