Easy enough to make and serves up enough flavor, sweetness and decadence for anyone looking to top off dinner or lunch with a small treat!
8" x 11" or 9" x 13" Pyrex dish, but I like the slightly smaller one for a thicker bar
Rolling Pin or large can, if you don't want to buy pre-crushed graham crackers
ZipLock bag for crushing / rolling graham crackers
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
1 (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (I suggest using only 75% of the can total)
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
1 cup nuts, chopped (optional for all the nut haters)
1. Wash Your Hands.
2. Preheat 325F degrees.
3. Spray pyrex with PAM spray.
4. Crush graham crackers to a fine meal inside a ziplock bag with a rolling pin.
5. Or just buy pre-crushed graham cracker crumbs
6. Combine crumbs and melted butter in the pyrex dish. Flatten with a spoon or your hand evenly.
13. Allow to cool completely before attempting any cutting. Place in a fridge.