I cut the recipe in half in order to fit in my protein-shake blender. It made enough for 2 servings. But, ideally, you want to make this at full recipe. Quite delicious and refreshing. (Adapted from Cooking Light's Super-Easy Recipe Shortcuts Magazine)
Glass Pitcher or glasses
Blender (like Magic Bullet or larger)
1-2 cups lime flavored sparkling water, chilled
1/3 cup frozen limeade concentrate
1 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
1. Make sure you have a blender.
2. Wash your hands.
3. Add 1 cup sparkling water, frozen limeade, and dark sweet cherries to blender.
4. Puree until smooth.
5. Get your glasses ready and divide the frozen mixture between them.
6. Add a few ice cubes...or not.
7. Slowly add additional sparkling water to your desired level of concentration and taste.
8. Add a fresh lime wedge.
Post a Comment