Found this recipe from Cooking Light's 'Dinner Tonight Cookbook'. Easily made in 20-30 minutes, including the 8 minutes baking time.
Large Baking Sheet
Medium Mixing Bowl
Small saucepan or skillet
3-4 Baking Potatoes
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup milk or half-and-half
2-3 Tbls butter
1/2 cup gruyere cheese, grated (I use cheddar, gouda, whatever is in the fridge)
1/2 cup cooked ham, chopped
1-2 green onions, finely sliced (optional if you don't like onions)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1. Wash your hands. Preheat oven to 450-500F degrees.
2. Scrub the potatoes and "stab it" 5-6 times
4. Turn potatoes over at 6 minutes and microwave for another 6 minutes. Total time: 12 minutes.
5. Prep garlic, cheese, ham, and green onions.
7. Add milk and simmer.
9. Cut potatoes in half and score the pulp with a 1/4" border to easily remove the pulp with a spoon.