- --cheap and easily bought in bulk.
- --great natural sweeteners for smoothies.
- --can be used in place of ice cubes for smoothies
- --great when combined in Chocolate Protein Shake with peanut butter
But, bananas get thrown out a lot because they turn brown and mushy.
Save money. Minimize food waste. And, make smoothies in no time flat. Here's what you do!
(As many as u want and have space for)
1. Wash your hands.
2. Peel banana and remove strings.
3. Slice banana into 1/4" thick slices.
5. Drizzle with 1/2 lemon juice.
7. Place into freezer FLAT.
Enjoy when needed!