After I tried them, it seemed self-evident that multiple variations exist: Roast Beef & Cheddar, Caprese with pesto and mozzarella, or Turkey Club. Really, experiment with this one, modify, try it out!
Baking sheet with edges
Small Mixing Bowl
1 12-pack Hawaiian King Dinner Rolls, remove from packaging
Slices of honey ham
Slices of Swiss cheese
1/3 cup mayo
1/3 cup miracle whip
1 Tbls poppyseeds
1 1/2 Tbls mustard (grainy or yellow mustard)
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 Tbls onion, finely minced
1/2 tsp Worchestershire
1. Wash Your Hands.
2. Preheat Oven 350F degrees.
3. Slice rolls horizontally and mince your onion.
4. Spread each side of the rolls with mayo / miracle whip mixture.
8. Finish with the top half of the rolls.
11. Remove foil and brown tops until golden brown.
13. Offer to the crowd.