Loved this idea from Food Network. See what you think.
Knife, for spreading
Caramel Rice Cakes
Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
Pinch of Cinnamon
Granny Smith Apples, thinly sliced
Caramel Sauce or melted Kraft Caramels
Chocolate Cookie Wafers
Reduced-Fat Berry Cream Cheese
Fresh Strawberries / Blackberries / Blueberries / Raspberries
1. Wash your hands.
2. Spread 1-2 tsp cream cheese onto rice cake.
4. Layer 4-5 slices of apple.
6. Try Option 2!
7. Spread berry cream cheese on your chocolate wafers.
8. Top off each wafer with strawberries, blueberry, blackberries, or raspberries.
9. Choose an upgrade: chocolate drizzle, Redi-Whip, chocolate chips, or a pinch of powdered sugar!
10. Bite size awesome!