Strawberry Rhubarb Bars
8" x 8" pyrex baking dish / baking pain
1 cup of rolled old-fashioned oats
3/4 cup of flour plus 2 Tbls of flour
1/2 cup of light brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
6 Tbls of butter, melted
1 tsp cornstarch
1 Tbls lemon juice
1 Tbls sugar, divided
1 cup small diced rhubarb
1 cup small diced strawberries
1. Wash your hands and fruit.
2. Preheat the oven to 375F degrees.
3. If you have it, line the pan with parchment paper.
4. Combine oats, flour, light brown sugar, salt and melted butter in pyrex dish until clumpy.
6. Flatten the remaining mixture into the pan as your base.