3 qt saucepan with a tight-fitting lid
1 + 1/2 cups of water
1 chicken buillion (or just use chicken broth altogether)
1 cup rice
1/2 tsp of lemon zest, grated
1 Tablespoon of butter
1/4 cup of pine nuts, toasted in a small skillet on Medium
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash your hands.
2. Bring chicken broth to a boil.
3. Add rice and bring to a boil.
5. Cover and reduce heat to 'Low'.
6. Simmer for 15-17 minutes.
7. While you are making perfect rice, prep your other ingredients.
8. Finely chop the majoram and oregano if you decide to add these.
9. Toast your pine nuts. Follow this closely because these nuts are expensive and burn easily!!!
12. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Make your bucket list, sit back, and dream of Greece.
Post a Comment