I found this recipe on Pinterest. The possibilities are endless. I have included one of my versions: White Chocolate-Stuffed Raspberry Brownie Bites. I promise if you need friends, obedient freshmen, or simply just need to 'wow' a few folks--try this out! I doubt it'll bribe your professors to change your grade, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Mini-Muffin / Cupcake Pan
Cupcake Paper Cups / Liners
Functioning Oven & Microwave
1 box of your favorite Brownie Mix (I used Ghirardelli's Double Chocolate)
(usually need vegetable oil, one egg, water in some ratio. Check the box before getting started)
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, heated
1. Wash your hands.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Place cupcake holders into muffin tin.
5. You should have a beautiful dark brown liquid in front of you that will be very tempting to eat as is.
6. Fill each mini-muffin cup carefully with 1 Tablespoon of brownie mix.
10. Warm the peanut butter until it stirs easily.
13. Let cool.
1. Stuff several raspberries with 1-2 white chocolate chips.
2. Press the raspberry into the center of the warm brownie cup.
3. Sprinkle a few white chocolate chips on top.
4. Let cool.
These are awesome. 'Nough Said
Post a Comment