This vegetable is cheap and literally made with no skill all while being delicious, satisfying and good for you. Worth considering for any college student looking to make the most of their meal and summer cash!
Baking Pyrex or
Baking Sheet with Rim
Large spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
1/2 cup water
Salt & Pepper
Meatballs (from the Spaghetti & Meatballs)
1. Wash hands and preheat oven 350F degrees.
2. Halve the squash and use a spoon to remove the pulp and seeds.
3. In a large baking dish, turn the halves upside down and pour 1/2 cup of water into dish.
4. Bake 25-30 minute until tender. Set aside until you can handle halves.
5. Use a fork to start scraping the inside of the squash...voila...a bowl of spaghetti.
6. Toss in a little butter or olive oil with parmesan.
7. Salt & pepper to taste.
8. If you have marinara sauce or pomodoro sauce (super easy) have frozen some of the meatballs--add them for a simple, easy lunch!
Post a Comment