Check it out!
3 Step Coconut-Lime Macaroons
3 large eggwhites
14 oz shredded, sweetened coconut
1/2 cup sugar (I use 1/3 cup)
Pinch of salt
1-2 tsp zest of lime
1. Wash your hands.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
4. Borrow a hand mixer with adequate power to beat egg whites.
5. Step 1: Whisk together egg whites, sugar, and salt until foamy and frothy.
6. Step 2: With a fork, stir in coconut (and zest if using).
7. Step 3: Form small peaked mounds of batter on the baking sheet.
8. Bake @ 350F x 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
9. Once they are done, cool on wire rack (if you have one).