All you need is a skillet that fits the tortillas you bought, olive oil, shredded chicken, and cheese. And your favorite salsa--homemade or storebought--I personally have just gotten hooked on Mango-Peach-Jalapeno Salsa. A recipe for a later date.
1. Skillet, 8" or 10" or 12"
1. Tortillas, as many as you want to make
2. Olive Oil
3. Shredded Cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, gouda, cotija, or whatever's in the fridge)
4. Roasted Chicken, pulled apart and shredded
1. Place a tortilla on the oiled plate. (This is important to get that nice smooth golden brown sear.)
2. Prepare the ingredients of your quesadillas shown.