Keep a few simple ingredients in your pantry for 'On The Run' moments during your busy college day! The Pioneer Woman recently posted one of her family's 'go to' snacks while hitting the ski slopes this winter.
See what you think! Simple. Tasty. Filling.
Cinnamon Apple Snack Attack
Regular, or toaster, oven
Peanut Butter, crunchy or smooth
Apple, thinly sliced
Cinnamon Sugar (1/2 c sugar plus 2 tsp ground cinnamon)
1. Wash your hands and the apple.
2. Preheat toaster oven to 350F degrees.
3. Core & slice apple. Cut into thin slices.
4. Spread peanut butter on each muffin half and layer with apple slices.
8. Allow to cool before chow-ing down and burning the roof of your mouth.